Friday 4 September 2015

Ghetto Miniatures: 1970's New York Gang Skirmish Game Kickstarter

This is a new Kickstarter I think is pretty interesting for Ghetto Miniatures, a new range of 1970's New York Gangs and rules. As their blurb says: Battle it out on the means streets of the Big Apple.

I like this as it plays to a very Hollywood version of 70's street gangs (Warriors!), and so I find it more palatable than something emulating real world gang-fighting. The campaign has 29 more days to run.

4 comments:

  1. I really don't need to get involved in yet another diversion, but I am quite taken by this. Loved Warriors as a movie and certainly have the start of a city block! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty similar thoughts for me, especially having terrain etc to draw on.

      Delete
  2. I'm quite tempted by this, possibly at a lower level. I quite fancy getting some gangers for my zombie campaign. I'll think about it.

    What are you likely to go for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably the single gang + book pledge. :)

      Gang wise, I am thinking Ballers or Black Cobras.

      Delete